Unibet is one of the cornerstones of gambling. It is the site with the fewest complaints. In 2016, its management decided to change its name to Kindred Group, but the site has not changed. Read our short casino review.
Countries not accepted by Unibet
Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Guyana, French Polynesia, French-controlled southern regions, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Switzerland, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Spain, Syria, Turkey, USA, Yemen.
Unibet offers a variety of gambling games of all kinds, including sports betting, casino games including roulette and blackjack, poker and hundreds of slots, as well as bingo and more. The site also offers table betting with live dealers, meaning it has everything a player could dream of:
- The company running the site is listed on the stock exchange and controlled accordingly.
- The start of the game is immediate and there is no need to download the site to a computer.
- Playback from mobile devices.
- A large number of NetEnt, WMS and Microgaming games.
- Active customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via email, phone and chat.
- Site is SSL protected.
- The site has been qualified to be fair game by an external auditor, eCogra.
- The site is licensed from Malta, UK and Belgium.
- The mobile casino does not support all games.
- URL: Gaming software: Microgaming, NetEnt, GTS, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, IGT (WagerWorks), Jadestone, Blueprint Gaming, Genesis Gaming, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Thunderkick, Push Gaming, Skillzzgaming.
- Deposits via: Bank Transfer, Maestro, Master Card, Paysafe Card, Visa Electron, Skrill.
- Withdrawal methods: Bank transfer, Neteller, Visa Electron, Visa, Skrill.
- EWallets: 24 to 48 hours
- Credit cards and credit cards: 3-10 days
- Checks: not possible
- Withdrawal time: 12-24 hours
- Withdrawal limit: no restrictions
What's really missing on Unibet are the attractive bonuses you get on other sites when you make an initial deposit. Instead, you get safe gambling (if you lose, you get your money back), casino games and player tournaments.
Some players are looking for high bonuses, and if that's what you're looking for, perhaps Unibet isn't right for you. I, in the event of a loss, prefer the bonus to a rebate, which will allow me to play countless rounds before I can withdraw the bonus.
I didn't find the VIP program at Unibet. This is one of the things that is really missing from the site.
But overall, the site is very attractive, with lots of games and enjoyable play.
The site's flagship product is betting on the hottest sports games, as well as esoteric games that some of its users have never heard of.
The minimum bet on Unibet is $0.10. Maximum winnings in soccer or horse racing, tennis, rugby, cricket or darts from $250,000 to $500,000.
Unibet sports betting
Sports Betting -Unibet. Unibet also offers live sports betting. When we checked the Unibet site, we could see live soccer (the hottest games), tennis, basketball, ice hockey, track and field and ping pong.
The UTV sign on the side of the screen indicates that this is a live game.
For a $1 bet, you can watch the hot games in real time, which is much cheaper than any other way to watch the game.
In their Q&A they announce that all you need to watch the live games is a little money deposited into your account, or some bet on the site 24 hours before the game.
We've looked at many gambling sites, including sites with many games, and noticed that the poker wing is always the most overlooked.
That's probably because one-of-a-kind poker sites like PokerStar, PokerParty and 888 Poker appeal to all players.
The other sites are left behind to fight for the few players who are fed up with the big sites.
Unibet is the 10th poker site in the world (by number of players). It averages between 700 and 1,200 players at a time.
There is no excitement at Unibet Poker because no matter what it offers, if there aren't enough players, the game won't bring the same excitement as at the big poker sites.
This is something to keep in mind when you decide to sign up for Unibet Poker.
But the fact that there aren't millions of players on the site is also an advantage. The site actually focuses on players who play for their own pleasure, even if they are not professionals.
Players who play for fun don't have to worry about the number of players on the site like professional players, so a little traffic on the site is not a disadvantage for them. On the contrary, at Unibet it is easy to find someone who is fashionable to win from.
Dealers at Unibet
At Unibet you can play many live dealer games.
The betting fans benefit from the tax exemption with very good odds at the same time. This fair offer alone shows that Unibet acts seriously. We can completely rule out rip-offs or even fraud in the test.